Download Full Version 4.0
Download Update (B6603)
Default Data Files
efficient production of Structural Engineering Computations & Member
your current Design software
- Allow you to Analyse, design and document beams or
columns in Timber and/or Steel with optional sizing.
- Australian & NZ Standards - Design Timber to
AS1720-2010 or NZS-3603, HR Steel to AS4100 & CF Steel AS4600 (WS
- Analyse and Design Multi-span beams & Columns
with Cantilevers, point, UDL and Triangular UDL's. Moving load
group option with displayable action envelopes.
- Allows import of 2D & 3D frame analysis results
from MultiFrame*, Microstran*
- Allow multiple load cases with automatic combination
- Allows input & application of stress and
serviceability system effects for compatibility with AS1684 design rules
- Continuous beams with up to 9 spans and up to 15
Basic Combination Cases
- Create multiple Member Schedules automatically
and export them to working drawings as DXF or AutoCAD* DWG file
- Create load paths though a structure with load
tracking and change and failure notification.
- Allows member reactions to be applied as loads to
other members with automatic load case transfer.
- Smart form editor enable Creation of standard forms
(Form 126 and others), mailing labels etc using project variables and
- Import your existing spreadsheet programs
for inclusion in finished documents.
Edit, display and include Excel style spreadsheets in computations
enerate and manipulate PDF documents. (smart
PDF editor with ability to include 3rd party documents &
rearrange page order)
- Includes CLT design
Australian timbers species.
- Check sections for holes, notches, taper-cuts
- 2D & 3D visualisation of sections and loading
- Smart load tracker © allows full dropdown of applied
loads to supporting members irrespective of order of input.
- Smart Deflection Tracker © provides deflection checks
using accumulated support member deflections ß--- NEW
- Colour coded visible mark list with icon tags to
indicated calculation status.
- Smart calculation status reports.
- Optional Simplified screen layout option which is
suitable on small screens.
- Import details from architectural drawings (via DXF,DWG) and apply structural members directly.
- Create rotatable full 3D image of structural
arrangement with material assignment and take off details.
- Prepare wall bracing layout plans with tie-down
requirements (CADEbrace). Wall layouts with bracing and tie-down
is able to be printed for distribution to fabricators & builders.
- Calculate wind loads on structures (CADEwind)
- Design pad & pier footings. (CADEfoot)
creation, audit tracking &
- Create Legible and consistent documentation.
- Create, edit and maintain user forms for personalised
- Allows for full analysis and design audit tracking.
(Engineer’s credentials and dates created and edited saved with each
- USB Hard lock protection for greater security and
user flexibility. (network licenses available)
- Free Student edition available – proof required
ADE 3D Viewer -
Enables clients to view 3D model of projects created using CADEbrace
Full install is on local hardware (USB hardware lock required)?
web connection required after installation & registration. i.e., current
installed version will continue to operate indefinitely.
download and installation of updates. (requires internet connection or
physical CD/DVD/USB drive – with support contract)
to be run and maintained independently of other users.
to access previous builds of software (from archives)
Not limited to default material properties
list as material lists are maintained on your system (either locally or
For a free evaluation
copy of CADEsuite V4.0 click Version 4.0 (requires registration)
(To run the Demo application, registration with a valid return email
address is required)
more about CADEsuite and its associated modules click here